We are actively seeking Technical Recruiters to join our team based in our McLean, VA. These positions will provide support for our current client base and expanding new customer business. There is tremendous earning opportunity and career growth within these roles and in the organization.
Successful candidates will work in the Recruiting and Delivery area and support client fulfillment. You will work with senior level Information Technology professionals in areas of career management, assessment, coaching and development and suitability assessment for client opportunities primarily in the areas of Software Development and Data Management. The Technical Recruiters will be responsible for sourcing, identifying, qualifying and fulfilling client requirements. You will provide senior level technologists for contract, direct hire, and project based opportunities positions to Fortune 500, Federal Integrators and emerging technology companies. These services will primarily consist of Architecture, Software Development, Web Development, Data Management, Big Data analytics, architecture and development, Cloud computing and Business Intelligence, reporting and analytics.
ConsultNet offers a highly competitive compensation package including a base salary, incentive programs and structures that reward high performers. The income opportunity for these positions are exceptional. You will be a vital member of the recruiting team and expected to actively participate in the strategy and growth of the operation.Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in IT staffing, consulting or professional services industry; Accounting and Finance and Executive Search also considered. Commercial/Private sector business experience is required.
- Documented track record of exceeding business objectives/quotas.
- Exceptional telephone, interviewing, and relationship building skills, and the ability to close business.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, results oriented, activity focused, success oriented individuals.
- Excellent organization and written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of ambition and goal-orientation.
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, in a high performance, fast paced, metrics-driven environment.
- Results-oriented, success-driven personality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Source passive and active candidates for requirements from variety of sources.
- Technically qualify skills and experience of candidates by interviewing and performing technical screenings.
- Evaluate candidate fit and ability for particular positions.
- Thoroughly prepare candidates for interviews by having an in-depth knowledge of client company.
- Complete candidate management including pipeline recruiting, pre-employment references, and ongoing relationship maintenance of existing consultants.
- Negotiate compensation and other employment terms with candidates.
- Thoroughly prepare and debrief candidates through each stage of the interview process.
- Document all work in ATS.
- Utilize and remain current with proactive sourcing and recruiting techniques and strategies. Employ all aspects in daily recruiting.
- Lead generation for Sales Organization.
ConsultNet has been providing Leading American and European firms with top-notch IT talent since 1996. In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants with some 300 clients. We create opportunities for consultants and solutions for clients- We integrate talent and technology .
ConsultNet offers IT professional services to startup, midmarket, and Fortune 1000 companies in North America. We specialize in providing thoughtful and effective solutions for our clients and rewarding opportunities for our consultants. We're a principled talent acquisition and consulting firm that combines professional integrity with technical and industry expertise. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work.