ACS Solutions has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer / Hardware Engineer / Verification & Validation (V&V) Engineer with experience in the IT/Networking Industry. This is a Onsite job opportunity.
Our client is a leading IT/Software domain company.
Top Skills: Electrical, Electronic, Electronic design validation Testing (EDVT), Hardware, Test Setup, Test Equipment
Job Title - Electrical Engineer / Hardware Test Engineer / EDVT Engineer
Location – San Jose, CA
Duration – 12+ Months / Long Term Contract Position
Tentative Start Date – ASAP
Travel/Commute – San Jose, CA
- Should have experience in Electrical Test Engineering, Hardware Engineering, EDVT (Electrical / Electronic Design Verification Test) Engineering etc.
- Should have experience in Hardware Engineering, Hardware Testing, Hardware Debugging Issues, Ethernet Products / Testing etc.
- Should be from Electronics / Electrical Technical Background
- Working experience on Networking (Routers and Switches, Preferable Cisco) etc.
- Should be conversant with usage of Test Equipment (Traffic Generator, like IXIA or Spirent), Test Setups, Thermal Chambers
- Scripting knowledge on TCL/Python is an added advantage
- Should be able to interact with Project Team and Customer independently
Thanks and Regards,
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant