I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Designs, develops, and maintains reports/dashboards generated from the Electronic Health Record System (EHR) from initial request to delivery: preliminary conversations with end users, data extractions from relevant databases, and data visualization.
• Assists with and supports technical troubleshooting and issue resolution, including but not limited to EHR upgrades, EHR reports, and general technical support.
• Contributes to data governance efforts including definitions, implementation, and organization.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking.
• Continuous: sitting, static gripping of an object for prolonged periods.
• Frequent: walking
• Occasional: standing, stooping/bending, climbing stairs, walking on uneven ground, lifting and carrying usual weight of 1 pound up to 5 pounds, reaching above, at and below shoulder level, frequent gripping of an object.
• Operates computer, calculator, telephone, fax and printer.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field; or four (4) years progressive experience in Information Technology including configuring and building management reports may be substituted for educational requirement.
• Must successfully complete and maintain certification(s) in the application(s) assigned, and as may be specified per the training agreement.
• Epic Reporting Workbench or Clarity certification highly preferred.
• Crystal Reports certification highly preferred.
• In addition to the educational requirement, three (3) years relational database experience as a Programmer or Analyst.
• Experience with the Epic Cogito ecosystem.
• Experience with Reporting Workbench, SlicerDicer, Radar dashboards, Clarity, Crystal Reports, and Caboodle preferred.
• Experience with Crystal Reports preferred.
• Epic application knowledge preferred.
• Experience with GIT preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
PandoLogic.Category: Technology, Keywords: Report Writer