Who we are? Impetus is revolutionizing how organizations manage and use data; disrupting the status quo in data management. We are a leading and a big data analytics software products and services organization, specializing in helping fortune 100 companies in their digital transformation journey. We currently seek to add to our talented team of developers, a handful of select individuals who want to work on the cutting- edge technologies in the global IT industry today. At Impetus, we take pride in our employees and magnify their strengths to help them deliver the best – every time. “Live Your Dream Everyday” is what we stand by. We have been recognized by organizations like Forrester and Gartner for our passion for technology and our great work culture.
Location: Phoenix,AZ (Remote till COVID)
- You think out of the box and are passionate to chase your dreams in the Big Data space
- You are self-motivated and want to make an impact by helping customers explore their data to uncover hidden insights
- You like to innovate and help customers find simple solutions to complex problems that has not been solved through legacy technologies
- Strong experience building Distributed Solutions dealing with high volumes of data
- Hands on experience on HDFS, Hive, Pig, Sqoop and NOSQL
- Experience/ knowledge working with batch processing/ real-time systems using various open source technologies like Solr, Storm, Kafka, etc.
- Experience in Apache Spark Batch and/or Spark Streaming
- Understanding of algorithms, data structure, performance optimization techniques and exposure to complete SDLC and PDLC
- Expertise in Scala, Java, or python
- Work in an innovation driven environment to solve real tech problems in Big Data, AI, Cloud and IOT
- Work with thought leaders that include published authors, industry conference speakers and open source contributors
- A culture of empowerment where you have the opportunity to be mentored by leading tech gurus
- A culture of lifelong learning that includes trainings, certifications, tech talks and tech connect
- Company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage
- Paid time off including holidays and vacation
- Have fun while you work in a diverse environment
- Participate in summits, hackathons and “techfest” events; collaborate and learn from peers.
At Impetus we are committed to diversity and support an inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.