Title: Information Architect
analytical modeling techniques,
data design patterns such as OLTP, ODS, OLAP, EDW, data marts, Big Data,
operational business process, analytical business process, business requirements,
data integration solution, data strategy, data products
As a member of the Enterprise Architecture Services – Information Architecture team, you will be responsible to drive optimal data architecture that efficiently and effectively presents an integrated view of enterprise data for both operational and analytical business processes. Also serve as a leader guiding on data architecture decisions and solutions to project teams.
· Define and lead the delivery of data architectures to support both operational and analytical needs.
· Define optimal data integration solutions and patterns to meet business requirements
· Assist the Enterprise Architecture team in the development of future state information architecture strategy.
· Support the implementation of data strategy, future state architecture through architecture solutions on projects
· Guide product teams in the design and delivery of various data products
· Advance the practice of architecture across the organization
· Lead, mentor and coach data architects, applications architect and other team members.
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent work experience
· 10+ years technical experience in multiple, diverse technologies including cloud and processing environments including 4 years of data architecture experience
· Have Data warehouse and Business Intelligence experience and in knowledgeable in various analytical modeling techniques
· Experience with various data design patterns such as OLTP, ODS, OLAP, EDW, data marts and Big Data
At least 10 years of enterprise data architecture experience
VIVA USA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a professional working environment that is free from discrimination and unlawful harassment. The Management, contractors, and staff of VIVA USA shall respect others without regard to race, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical, mental or sensory disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era, recently separated veteran, Active war time or campaign badge veteran, Armed forces service medal veteran, or disabled veteran. Please contact us at for any complaints, comments and suggestions.
Contact Details :
VIVA USA INC.
3601 Algonquin Road, Suite 425
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008