Job Title: Validation Software Engineer
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Duration: 06+ to 18 Months
- Researching and automating test procedures to automate a software quality assurance test plan, to validate software related to neural network inference.
- Work with a team of 2+ automation engineers and work with extended teams in other geographies to define and execute feature testing, software reliability testing, and product release testing for cutting edge deep learning products.
- Provide lab support, including system installation, maintenance, and support.
- In addition to excellent technical, and communication skills, this position requires an ability to work with remote teams in different time zones and work effectively as part of a larger highly dynamic engineering team.
Qualifications/skills required, not limited to the following:
- This position requires software quality assurance experience and basic software engineering skillset.
- Overall, 3-5 years of SWQA or SW engineering work experience
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in software or computer engineering or a related field.
Candidate must have:
- Two years of experience working with python for test automation
- Two years of system experience working in a Linux or Ubuntu environment and shell scripting.
- Familiarity with Docker, Jenkins, and Jenkins pipeline for implementing automated software builds and continuous integration is a plus.
- Experience with setup and configuration of test HW
- Experience with deep software failure analysis.
- Candidate must have excellent technical and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Skills/nice to have:
- Experience with neural networks, TensorFlow,
- Caffe, OpenVino is a plus
About IDEXCEL, INC
Idexcel is an IT services organization, with a mission to bring great people and great organizations together. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including technology, telecom, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, banking & financial services, food & commodities trading and federal organizations. Our teams of experienced recruiters directly work with client companies seeking exceptional people to help with their business initiatives.
Idexcel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.