Sierra-Cedar is seeking motivated and experienced Cloud Time & Absence Management Lead Consultants to join our growing Cloud practice. If you are keen to leverage your legacy Time & Absence Management skills and make a growth-based transition to Cloud, we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for senior level consultants who have core Time & Absence Management knowledge and are excited about the opportunity to apply these skills to new Cloud technologies across multiple industries.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary project team to plan, design, develop and implement comprehensive business solutions in response to client needs.
- Bring knowledge of methods and techniques in a software development and consulting environment, and demonstrated skill in their application to solve business problems.
- Work effectively and efficiently, whether working independently, as a team member or as a team leader.
- Adaptable and resourceful, and tailor approach to fit different organizational cultures.
- Interact with clients to gather, validate, document functional requirements
- Translate business/functional requirements to technical team
- Able to work alone or as part of a team for Oracle implementation, enhancement or upgrade projects
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Functional Lead role
- Oracle HCM Cloud experience in Time & Absence Management
- Hands-on experience with Oracle HCM Cloud through a full lifecycle project
- Ability to lead other functional leads through the different project phases
- Effectively manages scope and client expectations on individual assignments
- Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues
- Communicates clearly and effectively with clients, account executives, and management
- Consistently produces clear, concise status reports
- Builds confidence and trust with customers
- Displays effective analytical skills
Sierra-Cedar delivers industry-focused client solutions including deployment, management, and optimization of enterprise applications and technology. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), Health, Disability, and Life. Sierra-Cedar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.