Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a Database Administrator/ Developer
that will support at a U.S. Government agency located in Ashburn Virginia.Responsibilities of a Database Administrator/ Developer
Qualifications of the Database Administrator/ Developer
- Design, develop, and maintain a front-end, web-based interface for the databases.
- Design, develop, maintain, and administer web-based GIS applications.
- Merge data between multiple sources and verify data integrity.
- Design, develop, and manage enterprise relational geodatabases in Oracle.
- Develop SQL queries and PL/SQL subprograms such as stored procedures, functions, and triggers to automate and optimize enterprise geodatabases.
- Develop GIS-oriented code in Python to help engineers maximize workflow efficiency
Compensation for the Database Administrator/ Developer
- 2-4 years of relational database management experience - preferably Oracle.
- 2-4 years of experience with spatial data management, geospatial databases, and GIS oriented programs
- Knowledge of Python scripting for customizing ArcGIS Geoprocessing tasks.
- Experience with software development and testing.
- Understanding GIS fundamentals (coordinates, projections, spatial analysis).
- Knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop and web-based applications such as ArcGIS Portal, Server, and Enterprise.
- Salary range: $80,000 -92,000
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
keywords: Database Administrator, DBA, developer, uncleared, U.S citizen, Ashburn, Virginia, Washington dc, Oracle