Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,000 individuals and closed over $14 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Systems Engineering Manager to join our Service Provider team.Why should you join Global Service Provider Sales?
As a Systems Engineering Manager (SEM), you will be leading a team of Systems Engineers across the country to provide technical and services solutions to MSO Service Provider customers. No two days will be the same as our broad offerings include Infrastructure Modernization, Multicloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy among others. With our Advanced Technology Center (https://www.wwt.com/atc
) at your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC's you'll be delivering best in class results for your customers.What will you be doing?
The Systems Engineering Manager (SEM) role will staff, manage and mentor a team of Systems Engineers across the US. Day to day responsibilities will include participation in customer sales meetings, presentations, white board sessions and custom technical design work. The SEM's team will partner with WWT Client Managers to coordinate the strategy, technical resources and deliverables needed to provide winning solutions for our customers. Constant learning is necessary to keep up with the rapidly changing technical landscape of Service Provider’s Mobile, IP, Datacenter, Cloud and Wireless networks. This position will require the ability to travel. Responsibilities:
- Own the technical strategy, goals and plans for your team's success and contribute to the organization's overall strategy, technology direction and execution.
- Collaborate with Sales, Services and other internal resources to craft optimal customer solutions and partner with the appropriate OEMs/ISVs to offer a compelling business outcome.
- Present and differentiate the pros and cons of various solution options by having a deep understanding of customer needs and technical preferences.
- Help team solve conflicting priorities and make timely, effective decisions.
- Demonstrate strong management skills and drive results within the team.
- Oversee the presales process and help drive effective communication between sales, Professional Services and internal engineering and consulting experts.
- Recruit, hire and effectively manage and grow a diverse and talented set of employees.
- Provide technical direction, coaching and mentoring to employees on the team, and others as necessary to achieve successful short- and long-term outcomes.
- Develop strong relationships with strategic OEM partner and customers.
- Actively engage, build, and help execute business plans/strategy to grow our business in our Service Provider markets.
**WWT has a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated before starting at WWT. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made and can be discussed in the pre-hire process.**
- Candidates preferred in Philadelphia, Atlanta, Denver or St. Louis.
- Qualified candidates should have 10+ years of experience delivering large scale Service Provider solutions – IP, optical, datacenter, wireless, commercial services.
- Should possess a deep understanding of Cable MSO architectures – esp. DOCSIS, HFC, Video transport/encoding.
- Knowledge of mobile networking desired
- 2 to 5 years of previous leadership/management experience required
- 25+% travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; MBA preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, thought leadership, mentorship, and the ability to translate complex IT architectures into easily understood and consumable solutions are required.
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
- Compensation: 130-180k Base Salary + Commission + Profit Sharing
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled