Seeking a Sr. Business Intel Analyst w/ QlikView in the Costa Mesa, CA area for a full time position. Job Summary
This role is responsible for ensuring the specification and successful implementation of business intelligence solutions to enhance business decision making capabilities. Essential Responsibilities
Knowledge & Skills
- Interact with users to understand the analytical and reporting needs of the organization and provide the necessary architecture, process, and analytics/reporting tools to serve the business.
- Design, build and maintain optimum business analytics and intelligence solutions to provide historical, current and predictive views of business. Integrate analytics with data networks.
- Lead project teams to analyze on-going requirements to ensure that critical information and data are available.
- Identify anomalies in data and information. Work with business owners to timely identify root-causes and drive fixes such as data transformation, validation, integration and visualization.
- Facilitate information based collaboration between various departments to develop solutions and process improvements.
- Produce process maps, system diagrams, business requirements, gap analysis, report specifications and other documentation as required for project analysis, planning and design.
- Educate business users on analytical capabilities and limitations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education, Certification, and Licenses Minimum Education Level
- Must be able to understand technical concepts of the system environment and a deep understanding of application structures, functions, and processes.
- Robust experience with general system implementation skills, including requirements and process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and system support. Demonstrated ability to lead complex business process reengineering efforts. Demonstrated ability to influence and guide others to use best practice solutions within the constraints of the applications capability.
- Strong understanding of a business process and best practices within a business area such as finance, sales, marketing, and service.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication, interpersonal, creative and analytical skills. Must have meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at different stages, while meeting deadlines and maintaining quality.
4 Year / Bachelor's Degree - Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent work experience and/or training Years of Experience:
- 5+ Years of Experience in QlikView
- 5+ Years of Experience in data modeling
- 3+ years of experience with Oracle ERP systems data
- In depth knowledge of SQL
- Experience in QlikView Systems administration
No Corp to Corp
No third party candidates considered for this position
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6537 along with a copy of your updated resume.