This well-established retailer, based in Cupertino, offers an online and mobile platform for millions of people to shop for their everyday needs. This company focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence, however, they're mainly known for their online shopping presence.
Currently, they're on the hunt for an experienced Android Developer to join their mobile team. You'll have a huge influence on how customers utilize and interact with the company's main application. If you're looking to join a popular company that continuously grows every single day, this role is for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience with production level software development in Android
- Strong in Kotlin or Java
- B.S. in C.S or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of Android SDKs (development and integration)
- 4+ years of hands on experience with mobile design and architecture
- 2+ years of experience with hybrid apps and utilizing optimization tools
- Willingness to learn
- Experience building Android apps utilizing either Kotlin or Java
- Understanding one of these: React Native, Redux, CSS, and Typescript
- Strong expertise in full software development life cycle such as code reviews, source management, testing, and coding standards
- Ability to learn large scale complex systems quickly
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on coding with Kotlin or Java based on your background
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Rewriting and optimization of legacy code
- Healthcare coverage
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. *No C2C or visa sponsorships at the moment*
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.