Summary of the job:
What you'll do...
The client is looking for an experienced Data Engineer who is passionate about data and is skilled at using SQL, Power BI, Azure Data Factory with knowledge on Cloud Technologies to address a wide range of Tax Data challenges.
You will work on all aspects of the design, development, and delivery of data solutions, including problem definition, testing and evaluation, and deploying end-to-end pipelines and solutions in production on Azure. The responsibilities include:
• Designing and develop enterprise data engineering solutions using PowerBI, Azure Data Factory, complex SQL technologies.
• Test and implement data environments with high analyzing skills.
• Azure based cloud technologies to support the data needs.
This role will require you to be a fast learner to take up any additional related data requirements/technologies. You would join a team that owns Marketing/Client/Tax Data from Operations perspective.
What you'll bring to the team...
• Experience developing, debugging, and maintaining code in PowerBI, Azure Data Factory, SQL
• Deep knowledge in SQL Server databases, Azure cloud services is strongly preferred
• Deep knowledge in data analysis, data integrations is preferred
• Proficiency in NoSQL (Cosmos DB) is preferred
• Experience in cloud services (Azure) is preferred
• Experience working in a shared service, hybrid environments
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting team needs
• Ability to ramp up quickly in an evolving and challenging role
• Well-honed troubleshooting skills at various levels of complexity