- Lead a team of Customer Success Team Managers, fostering an environment of collaboration, and continually focusing on improving and developing skills
- Develop and execute models of both high-touch and automated touch across a customer base of 1,000 customers
- Mature the roles and processes of Customer Success, Helpdesk, and new customer Onboarding within the Customer Success organization
- Unify the processes of teams and deliver a consistent customer experience across a product portfolio of acquired solutions
- Act as Executive Support for strategic or customers with satisfaction escalations
- Provide the front-line relationship for a select group of strategic customers on an ongoing basis, and liaise with external and internal program stakeholders as needed
- Achieve high growth and renewal rates in the customer portfolio
- Develop and implement a framework to minimize churn
- Identify potential issues and risks early in an implementation cycle and develop strategies for resolution
- Influence future lifetime value through high product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
The ideal candidate will have a strong balance of strategic thinking and successful, real world execution experience. A strong bias for action is a must. S/he will be a leader of people, as well as an advocate for customers within Quorum and reflect Quorum s values in every interaction with customers and team members.
Specific experience and intrinsic characteristics of the ideal candidate include:
- Bachelor s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- PMP or other certifications preferred.
- SaaS industry experience within a high growth company experience in a leadership roles of medium to large/complex teams. Oil and Gas industry experienced a plus but not required.
- Customer-centric and solution focused: develop teams who establish themselves as Trusted Advisors to our customers, delivering meaningful solutions and maintaining industry-leading Customer Satisfaction
- Experience integrating teams and processes as a result of inorganic growth (acquisitions)
- Demonstrate deep understanding of value drivers in a recurring revenue business (SaaS/managed service) as well as post sales implementation models and processes.
- Strong knowledge of leading-edge customer support/service delivery concepts and practices and a track record of deploying them.
- Experience leading customer-facing organizations with an emphasis on measurement, metrics, KPIs and analytics.
- Delivery of operations at scale; demonstrated experience scaling processes and tools to drive efficiency and execution while supporting growth.
- Strategic planning and thought leadership balanced with the ability to execute day to day.
- People management; proven ability to recruit "A" players, managing and retaining high performance teams; both technical and non-technical teams.
To apply email email@example.com See all our jobs at https://rekruiters.com To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org See all our jobs at https://rekruiters.com