One of the most innovative technology companies in the Philadelphia area is looking for a Senior .NET Developer. The main tech stack is C#, .Net Core, SQL Server, Angular and Azure. They ideally need someone that is comfortable working in a lead capacity on the team spearheading projects and day to day development. The role is based in the Philly suburbs but hiring on the remote basis. Candidates must live in PA, NJ, or DE.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Angular. Preferably experience migrating something from Angular to the newest versions of Angular
- Demonstrable experience with server-side web technologies (specifically ASP.NET Core, Web API. NodeJS may be a bonus).
- Demonstrable experience with server-side application tier technologies and data storage (specifically WCF, SQL Server, nHibernate).
- Ability to explain to us why SOLID principles are important and how you can apply specific design patterns while still making the code beautiful.
- Ability to review and debug code, spot issues, and work collaboratively to improve the codebase and the level of expertise within the team.
- Oh, and the ability to write testable and observable code while dealing effortlessly with the complexities of git is important too.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Self-starter, someone who loves to be challenged
- Takes direction very well, easily coachable and adaptable
- Someone who enjoys working on a team and is a great team player
- Demonstrable skills in web performance engineering and web security tactics.
- C++, legacy code is always nice to have
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% .Net/C#
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130/year, DOE
- Competitive bonus structure
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.