Our client is seeking an IT Support Desk Supervisor
to lead their Technology Solutions management team. This is a full-time, direct-hire position.
The Supervisor, IT Support Desk is a member of the Technology Solutions management team and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the IT Support Desk.
Under the general supervision of the Manager, IT Support Desk, the Supervisor, IT Support Desk will provide broad functional and technical expertise to lead and motivate a diverse team of IT Support Analysts who operate in a high demand / time sensitive environment. The IT Support Desk team provides first level support to end-users across a broad range of hardware and software solutions.
The Supervisor, IT Support Desk will collaborate with the Manager, IT Support Desk and others across organization to provide world class customer service to our users, while remaining in compliance with internal processes that support these activities. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Lead, coach, and mentor a team of IT Support Analysts
- Supervise the IT Support Desk team including recruiting, retaining, coaching, and developing the team to provide the highest level of customer service
- Manage, direct and coordinate support desk activities, including first call resolution, incident management processes, and assignment of Support desk duties and tasks
- Support established policies, procedures, standards, and quality control processes to assure responsive support capabilities
- Assist with the development, implementation, and administration of IT Support staff training procedures and policies
- Comply with all internal and external policies and procedures
- Supervise resource allocations and staffing
- Act as a further escalation point for unresolved or escalated requests
- Stay current with changing business priorities and re-align project work/resources as appropriate
- Monitor customer support for assigned areas, ensuring that reported problems are prioritized and addressed in a timely manner in support of Service Level Agreements
- Ensure team takes ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Reduce incidents by analyzing incident trends and working with other RTS departments to recommend solutions
- Ensure all requests are logged in the IT Support Desk ticketing system
- Avoid unnecessary support delays by escalating matters to management, where appropriate
- Build knowledge of Reliance's business by developing a deep knowledge of its products, processing, customers, and vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Experience with the ServiceNow incident management system preferred
- 2+ years experiencing supervising or managing a Level 1 Support Desk team required
- High-level of competence with the following technologies required:
- Microsoft Office products
- Warehouse automation products (wireless access points, thin clients, RF scanners, and label printers)
- Various end user computing devices (PCs, Laptops, tablets, cell phones, and printers)
- Basic WAN and network concepts, including the ability to troubleshoot issues to determine root cause analysis
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service, including the ability to work with people with varying technology competencies
- Experience performing IT installations, configurations, and troubleshooting computer hardware and software in accordance with IT Services standards
- Ability to reach common ground and drive personnel toward ITIL best practices in a new and growth-oriented environment
- Strong and concise verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Excellent level of analytical ability, communication, and interpersonal skills required to build relationships with team members and customers to solve problems and resolve issues
- A team player with integrity, passion, initiative, and leadership ability
- Strong blend of business and technical acumen
- High degree of initiative and professionalism
- Highly organized, multi-tasking capabilities, and commitment to detail
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.