Systems Administrator/Cyber Security Engineer AK, Anchorage 99506 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Secret, Top Secret, TS/SCI Skills: Cloud, AWS, Network Security, Linux, Windows, Scripting, Python, Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell
We are seeking Systems Administrators/Cyber Security Engineers for multiple positions at the junior, mid, and senior levels to work in support of a DoD IT infrastructure modernization. Prior USAF experience is a plus. Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
There are multiple openings at the Junior, Mid, and Senior Levels Education and qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- Provide systems administration to a DoD effort to enforce digital transformation
- Support hosting solutions for on-premises and cloud applications and disconnected-state capability to meet unique base-level missions.
- Support a DoD customer and enable digital transformation and IT innovation that provides a foundation for cloud growth.
- Some business travel may be required.
Preferred experience includes:
- U.S. citizenship.
- Current security clearance (Top Secret or TS/SCI preferred and will consider Secret with eligibility to upgrade).
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with systems administration/network administration (years of related experience varies for junior, mid, senior levels).
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux administration.
- Strong understanding of information management and data management.
- Prior experience with NIPRNet and SIPRNet and military unclassified and classified networks.
- Strong scripting skills and familiarity with at least one of the following tools: Python, Ansible, Terraform or PowerShell.
- Virtualization experience.
- Experience working with Agile development teams is desired.
- Network automation skills.
- Experience using commercially available software and other assets to modernize technology infrastructure.
- Prior experience supporting USAF technology infrastructure is desired.
- Amazon Web Services experience including launching, configuring, and managing AWS instances (Windows/Linux).
- Experience configuring virtual security groups, load balancers, and routing.
- Ability to learn new application functionality quickly while launching, configuring, and managing them.
- Troubleshooting expertise and the ability to find solutions to complex problems with limited to no guidance.
- Ability to work with others to develop and execute plans daily that identify key blockers and determine best actions to eliminate them.
- General Linux experience at the intermediate level is desired.
- General Windows experience at the expert level is desired.
- Ability to support business travel, if requested.
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .