This client is a not-for-profit organization committed to supporting patient care, research, and leading innovation in the Healthcare industry. They are known for their hospital system-based research enterprise and value service to the community. They are looking for an Azure Cloud Administrator.
As the Azure Cloud Administrator, you will work on a team to employ deep technical expertise to the design, implementation, testing, and ongoing support of the cloud infrastructure. You will develop Networking and Security best practices for Azure Data Platform, develop a monitoring framework for Azure services, and provide and implement recommendations to make the Azure Data Platforms as efficient as possible.Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Azure infrastructure as code (IaC), specifically ARM templates
- Experience with Azure DevOps, creating CI/CD Pipelines for deployments
- Experience with powershell and/or python
What You Will Be Doing
- Azure Certification
- Experience with Design and Architecture of Azure big data frameworks/tools: Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure ML, SQL Data Warehouse, Event Hub, Kafka
- Healthcare industry experience
Daily Responsibilities The Offer
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.