A successful MIT spin-off startup based in Boston is looking to bring on a Lead iOS Developer. They develop wearable devices that incorporate AI and biosensors to accurately pinpoint how individuals are injured and provide key insights to develop patient-centric recovery plans.
They need an experienced mobile developer to help them build their mobile app that connects to their devices and provides key insights. In this role, you will be able to make a huge impact on the organization and have access to lots of opportunity for growth. You will also be working with modern iOS technologies like Swift and SwiftUI.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional iOS development experience
- Extensive experience with either Swift or SwiftUI
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Having multiple apps released in the app store
- BS in CS or a related field
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.