Kforce is looking to identify a C# Developer to work remotely for a client who is shaking up the way they deliver software solutions to their customer base in Fort Collins, CO. This opportunity will enable this C# developer to help drive themselves and two other engineers towards the start and completion of a greenfield project. This is a great opportunity to be part of something so new, cutting edge and solution focused for any engineer. In this role you will be challenged to take something which has only gone through proof of concept phase and help make it a reality.
In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (-the Act-) (C.R.S. S 8-5-101 et seq.), Kforce discloses that the anticipated pay range for this position, which is subject to change based on job-related factors, including Kforce client requirements where applicable, is between $45 and $50.
Kforce offers a robust benefit package which includes medical, dental and vision. We also offer career development courses, employee discount programs and consultant recognition. While on assignment at this customer you will also have access to our PTO program as well as paid holidays. If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP as we don't imagine this opportunity will be around for long.
* 3-8 years of software development experience as below:
* Proficient in design and development Windows based application using C# and XAXL
* Experience with build pipelines - they are just deploying this App to the app store
Nice to Have's:
* ADO experience
* UWP/'C#' programming for the backend
* Experience building something from the ground up
* Creative and innovative to help think of out of the box solutions
* Solution oriented
* Flexible with schedule - currently the team is primarily in MST but will also be working with partners overseas. There will be a couple times a week where you will need to partner with those teams and might not always be able to work standard 8-5
* Proven ability to work remotely
* Highly collaborative and communicative
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.