Have you faculirated business process improvement within a highly regulated environment? If so, we need to talk! TeamSoft is looking for a Business Analyst for a client in Princeton, NJ that will be expected to be part of multi-functional groups including business and scientific experts and software development teams that work together to produce novel IT solutions that drive the pharmaceutical industry towards higher quality, more flexible, and lower cost processes that enable development of new medicines.
Some of the Responsibilities for this role:
• Manage the requirements development process through the elicitation, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements
• Run ‘Requirement gathering meetings’ with IT and business teams including medical and operational staff to identify business procedures and use cases and establish documentation needs for hardware and software
• Analyze IT project requirements to ensure required documents are created and maintained.
• Collaborate with systems and development staff to collect and interpret technical information and create unified and consistent support documents like SOPs and Work Instructions.
• Work with printers and graphic artists to plan layout, graphical elements, and formatting of documents. Ensure final documents are usable and of high quality
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft – Promote yourself!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
1350 Deming Way, Suite 250 Middleton, WI, 53562