Sr Business Systems Analyst – Hybris Commerce
Location: OAK BROOK, IL
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, understand business processes, and elicit, define, and analyze requirements
- Design, configure, develop, test, implement, support, and maintain applications that enable business processes, focused on Hybris Commerce and related applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Information Technology, preferably applications development or configuration.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience with Hybris Commerce including hands-on configuration
- At least one full lifecycle implementation of an eCommerce platform
- Minimum 5 years working with business processes related to eBusiness such as content management, product information management, checkout, site search, SEO
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong skills in systems analysis, problem analysis, troubleshooting, and technical error resolution.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile software development processes; able to serve as Scrum master on small projects; adept at writing user stories
- Strong business requirements analysis skills, ability to develop alternatives, identify pros and cons, and recommend preferred systems solutions to business problems.
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to translate business reporting needs into specific technical requirements and report designs.
- Business Relationships: Builds strong relationships with stakeholders; appropriately manages stakeholder expectations; collaborates effectively.
- Project Management: Able to create work breakdown structure and project plans and manage execution for small projects.
- Communicates clearly and effectively in both written and verbal communications; able to clearly explain technical solutions to a business person.
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Master's degree in Computer Science
- Experience with eCommerce, tax and credit card processing
- Experience in global environments
- Experience with the Atlassian software suite especially JIRA
- Design, configure, develop, test, implement, and support applications that enable eBusiness business processes, focused on Hybris Commerce, Hybris WCMS, Hybris Data Hub, and integrations with other applications such as SAP ECC, Paymetric, Vertex, Widen
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business processes, gaps, pain points, and objectives; elicit, define, and analyze requirements
- Collaborate with colleagues to define and design proposed solutions that meet requirements and adhere to platform and application design guidelines, strategies, and industry best practices
- Collaborate with application developers to create functional specifications for custom development that adheres to design guidelines and industry best practices
- Collaborate with Super Users to create test cases for end-to-end business processes and system functions, ensuring traceability and coverage of requirements; execute tests; facilitate Super User test execution; analyze and resolve defects
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to create documentation and training materials; support training delivery and organizational change management
- Support production systems; proactively work to analyze and resolve production problems in a timely manner; resolve end user service requests; independently execute production support processes including identification of issue severity, root cause, and path to resolution
- Identify opportunities to leverage applications to improve business processes, and support business re-engineering efforts. Research and represent industry best practices
- Plan and manage small projects leveraging appropriate project management methodology
- Comply with health and safety guidelines and rules; managers should also ensure compliance across their teams
- Protect CGI’s reputation by keeping information confidential
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results and participating on projects as needed