TeamSoft is seeking Supply Chain Planning Analysts for immediate openings with our client in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
This Analyst will be handling the day to day planning analysis work for Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Warehouse Management for the team while they take part in an overall SAP upgrade. they will also be introducing S&OP and they'll be moving from SAP WMS to SAP EWM.
- 3+ years of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) production / supply planning skills in SAP
- Demand Planning
- Supply Chain Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Long Range Production Planning / Forecasting
- Warehouse Management
- 3+ years of Tableau or other similar reporting tool for reporting
- Proven Analytical skills
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.