A technology focused company here in Los Angeles is currently looking to bring on two Senior .NET Engineers for a full time role. You'll develop in C#, ASP.NETCore3, MVC, Rest API, Azure DevOps, SQL, Angular9. This role is heavy backend at 90% and only 10% front end development. You'll work on a team of 5 and they're looking for someone who is a self starter, proactive and a team player! If someone doesn't have Azure, AWS is also okay and they're looking for someone who has repository experience. In terms of their application, you'll work on their SAAS platform that is use by millions of people an it's all customer facing. This role is 100% remote and they're ideally looking for candidates who are located in the PST time zone so California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington. The team is super smart and collaborative! Also, they're looking for at least a Bachelor's degree for this role and ideally a BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Economics. We've actually done multiple placements with them so we have a great relationship with the hiring manager over there!
For this role, you must be okay working remotely since there is no office and all of the work is in the PST time zone. This role can pay up to $155K base and it comes with a discretionary bonus, paid time off, competitive healthcare benefits and it's all remote! They're super stable and have been around for a long time.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years' experience with C#, ASP.NET or ASP.NETCore, Azure, SQL
- Must have strong repository experience
- Any certifications in Azure or AWS is a huge plus for them since all of their cloud is hosted in Azure
- Ideally a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Economics is a huge plus
- Someone who is very strong with backend programming
- Someone who is a self starter, proactive and someone who is fine working remotely since this is a 100% remote role!
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155K/year, DOE
- 100% remote from anywhere in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full benefits
- Discretionary bonus
- 401K matching
- Paid time off
- Stable environment as the company has been around for a long time
- You'll get to work on a smart and collaborative team!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.