American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Application Analyst
is responsible for working with business units in assigned applications to support application base functionality to evaluate and maintain system integrity in conjunction with best practices and day-to-day business process. Ensure system and process continuity with direction from Application Manager.Responsibilities:
- Review, analyze, and define system requirements based on business needs for American Homes 4 Rent in conjunction with the key members of IT and business stakeholders.
- Correct existing process in place to support sustainable and flexible architecture and environments
- Creates process documentation, procedures, and policies. Keeps documentation up to date and works with IT teams and assigned business stakeholders to address concerns and maintain dictated standards and policies.
- Assist in providing training for other IT teams and business users.
Work where you feel right at home -
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or from four-year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience Business and/or Application Analysis.
- Knowledge and experience in technology business process development.
- Experience in Business analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, planning, analysis and organizing skills.
- Strong business analysis skills.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated range is $67,050 to $95,865. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.Related Keywords:
IT, information technology, applications analyst, applications, analyst, computer science, application analysis, business analysis, analysis, technology business process development
#LI-PH1 #DICE_PHO #remote #DICE #LI-Remote
Information regarding AR's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy