Job AD | Position ID: 483280 Recruiter Email: Company Address: Atlanta, GA Salary
Title: Software Engineer Job Description This company brings a fresh approach to consulting by rolling up their sleeves and working with their clients-collaborating to solve some of their most pressing business challenges. They deliver results. This is why many of the most well-known companies in the world trust them with their mission-critical projects and why working for them is for the smart, the talented, and the curious. This isn't like your typical consulting job. Every team member plays an integral role in company's success, and they treat you that way, starting with our culture. It is a casual, relaxed agile shop focused on helping you create your best work. (And - A casual dress code is just one part of that success.) The other side... Company's consultants work in the cities they live, and you don't have to worry about your job ending when an engagement is complete. Our client is looking for Software Engineers of all levels with a broad range of languages who can adapt to new client environments and learn new technologies quickly. They are looking for full-stack developers, but also consultants with deep expertise in specific modern technologies. They always want people to apply what they know, but if you don't know a particular technology of interest, they provide vast opportunities to learn new capabilities! What's not to love? Most of current work is presently remote, and company's teams support clients across all of their markets. Although all work is remote, our client only wants candidates who live in Atlanta, GA. Qualifications
- 4+ years Java and related experience
- Practical education or experience in a technology related field - could include bootcamps and focused educational programs
- Project experience in delivering technology solutions in a team-based environment, ideally Agile development
- Passion for software development with a strong customer focus.
- Designing, developing, and testing application code. Solving problems using modern languages and frameworks
- Working with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality
- Creating well-designed, well-implemented data layers
- Being a member of an Agile team (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives
- Collaborating with DevOps, Release Engineering, and Operations to automate deployments.
- Analyzing application specifications and technology approaches to ensure business requirements are met and scalable for future product releases
- Managing a team of developers and analysts throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Enjoy a fast-paced and challenging, but extremely collaborative team environment working to solve complex problems for our clients
- Passionate problem-solvers who are creative, flexible, adaptable, and motivated
- Eagerness for learning newer and varying technologies
- Bring a consultative mindset; looking for problems to solve and helping them solve together.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance
- No travel / remote work (needs to be local to the Atlanta area)
- Robust career development and extensive training
- Competitive Salary range from 110-150K DOE
*not open to C2C at this time*
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.