Help Desk Representative
Internal Req: 9946
Our client is seeking a help desk representative to join their team in Norcross, GA. This role is bilingual: must speak French Canadian and open to working any shift (shift to be determined upon offer; operations are 24/7) Responsibilities
- Assesses and troubleshoots computer support problems and applies understanding of computer software and hardware products and services to resolve problems of users.
- Receives telephone calls and e-mails from users having problems using computer software and hardware or inquiring how to use specific software, programming languages, electronic mail, or operating systems.
- Ascertains from computer user the nature of problem, determines whether problem is caused by hardware, such as modem, printer, cables, or telephone, formulates diagnosis, and assists users through problem solving steps.
- Talks with co-workers to research problem and find solution.
- Tests software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work.
- Writes software and hardware evaluation and recommendation for management review.
- Writes or revises user-training manuals and procedures.
- Develops training materials, such as exercises and visual displays.
- Trains users on software and hardware on-site or in classroom, or recommends outside contractors to provide training. 5+ years of experience.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
- TeamSoft offers salaried options for many positions that include 5 weeks PTO and great benefits!
- TeamSoft has been in business since 1996
- TeamSoft’s Executives are IT professionals who possess a wealth of experience in application development, business analysis, and project management
- TeamSoft’s Recruiters are knowledgeable, friendly, and ready to help you make your next great career move
- TeamSoft offers a full benefits suite to all of our W2 consultants, including a 401k plan with a 100% vested 4% dollar for dollar match
- Our targeted selection process is designed to get to know your strengths and career interests and provide you with the best chance for success in your new position
- Our longest running consultant has been with us for 16 years
- Consultants can participate in our charitable giving committee. To date, TeamSoft’s charitable giving committee has donated over $100,000!
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft – Promote yourself!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.