SAP - Supply Chain Management - Project Delivery Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity within our Project Delivery Model (PDM).
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Good understanding of the Business Processes.
• Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
• Map Business Processes to SAP.
• Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
• Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
• Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
• Ability to peer review documentation
• Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
• Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects
• May lead a particular work stream, reviewing, and directing the work of more junior staff
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
• Supply Chain
• Customer and Sales Operations
• Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
• Minimum six (6+) years of SAP Supply Chain Management experience in one of the following:
o Material Management (MM), Material Master Data
o Material Management (MM), Purchasing, Pricing & Scheduling Agreements
o Ariba S2P/SCC
o Production Planning (PP)
• Functional experience with S/4 HANA
• Worked on at least 2-3 full life cycle SAP implementation projects
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related IT discipline
• Ability to travel up to 5%
• Commutable distance or willingness to relocate to Detroit, MI
• Ability to work with business users for requirements, design appropriate solutions, and carry them through implementation including integration testing and end user training
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present solutions to business
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.