The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Financial industry with expert knowledge and practical experience in core Cloud (AWS/Azure) and Virtualization (VMware) technologies with a minimum of 2 years in Architecture role.
Lead the deployment and on-going support for US-based hybrid Cloud infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of VMware virtualization platform required
- Knowledge of VMware NSX is strongly preferred
- Operational support for VMware environment as needed
- VMware ESX / VC system upgrade and maintenance
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field
- 7+ years’ experience in overall IT
- 5+ years in Financial industry
- 2+ years in Cloud Architect role
- Experience with automation, scripting, and Microsoft operating systems
- Extensive experience with AWS and/or Azure required (current certification preferred)
- Cloud migration experience is strongly preferred, extra preference for prior financial firm deployment.
- Scripting and automation skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- VMware current certifications preferred
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Effective communication skills