Agile Transformation Product Owner
Location: Preferably: New York, Connecticut
Who we are:
Client is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. As the creator of the world's first electronic stock market, our technology powers more than 100 marketplaces in 50 countries and is also 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. We are home to approximately 4,000 total listings with a market value of approximately $15 trillion. To learn more, visit: http://www.Client.com
As an integral member of the Agile Client Center of Enablement you will be guiding, influencing and preparing the entire Client organization on our journey through an Agile Adaptable transformation. You will be working closely with Senior Leaders across the business, and distributed product and technology teams to implement this critical initiative that will form the basis of our strategic intent for years to come.
Our Agile Center of Enablement (the CoE) is a group of highly skilled people who will enable teams, share knowledge, synthesize feedback, serve as advisors on what good lean-agile-DevSecOps practices look like at Client, and coach on developing an lean-agile mindset. We are looking for an experienced agilist to be part of the Center of Enablement helping to execute our journey. Reports to the Vice President of Strategic People Initiative. Plans, monitors and manages the enterprise agile roadmap and rollout. Utilizes resources, framework, tools and resources. Manages the journey to ensure it meets the business requirements, internal or external stakeholders are satisfied. The team structure will drive consistency applying agile ways of working across Client and then scale. The CoE operates in an agile way of working, utilizing sprints and performing agile events.
- Translates the high-level vision and initiatives for the agile transformation across the organization into a scalable roadmap.
- Defines the change strategy and manages the agile roadmap rollout with the agile Center of Enablement.
- Establishes design standards, decision-making framework and deployment for the Center of Enablement.
- Define and communicate the prioritization of the Agile Journey requirements expressed as stories in the product backlog with a mind toward business value, flow, and tradeoffs.
- Manages client expectations as you turn their ways of working into actionable user stories in the backlog.
- Communicate the voice of the customer (business) to the Center of Enablement.
- Drives the product operating model to a client centric way of working and enabling technology to innovate.
- Enables successful adoption of Agile practices across the organization and enabling teams and leaders with tools and strategies to effectively share knowledge and learnings.
- Removes systemic impediments impacting the agile transformation.
- Build quality into acceptance criteria and accept all work increments produced by the Center of Enablement.
- Manage risks of quality and timeliness with potential cost impact.
- Drive innovative strategic thinking by identifying and presenting industry trends and opportunities to the Center of Enablement.
- Manage risks of judgment with a long-term on the overall success of Center of Enablement.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.