At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Our Nexus Controls Business Team designs and builds industry leading, custom designed control systems and applications for gas and steam turbines, generators, and compressors. We help our customers to control and monitor industrial equipment in the Energy sector. We deliver engineered-to-order solutions in a wide range of industries and geographical locations.
Baker Hughes Bently Nevada offers a holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software, and services. We help ensure you achieve the highest level of asset reliability.Partner with the best
As a Lead Industrial Engineer, you will establish and maintain systems to implement Industry 4.0 practices, lean manufacturing, and shop floor improvements in a PCBA and/or fabrication manufacturing environment.
As a Lead Industrial Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working with a team to implement Industry 4.0 tools and practices to optimize shop floor processes
- Implementing lean manufacturing principles
- Collaborating with global cross-functional teams to troubleshoot, resolve, innovate and implement manufacturing technology best practices
- Developing a yearly operational plan to define capital expenditures to support activities and projects
- Sharing practical technical knowledge with your team to guide, advise, and enable solutions to problems
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Industrial Engineering
- Have a minimum 5 years of experience in an industrial engineering role
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.