Job Req #:
: ITSM Mid-level ServiceNow ArchitectLocation:
Denver, COJob Type
: Year-long contract that could extend. The hourly rate for this position, depending on experience, is $60-75 hourly. s and s are welcome to apply. While I can work CTC, my client has a level of security that requires s or s only. Key Responsibilities:
Seeking a ServiceNow ITSM System Architect to support the Department of Homeland Security. We are looking for a candidate with experience architecting, implementing, administering, and troubleshooting ServiceNow ITSM and driving to business outcomes. This involves establishing and supporting leading practices around ITSM strategy, participating in technical governance, identifying core data, integrations, and the overall health of ServiceNow ITSM. This is a highly consultative role that guides architecture and design to ensure business goals are met while ensuring a transformation of ITSM processes across the enterprise. This role interfaces with leaders across departments, platform owners, architects, and development teams to drive the structure and implementation of ITSM solutions.
Required Education and Certifications:
- Drive governance and structure around ITSM architecture
- Review designs to ensure business requirements and solution mapping
- Implement leading practice development across the ServiceNow ITSM solution
- Oversee functional design documentation matching customer requirements
- Team with ServiceNow Architects to produce technical specifications for configurations, tailoring and systems integrations requirements
- Identify and drive solution analysis to drive efficiencies in the solution and processes
Desired Skills, Experience, and Certifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience and a minimum of five years of related experience.
- Over six years of experience in IT Service Management applications and experience working in a large multi-tenant environment
- Experience with ServiceNow as well as other platform-based systems centered around service management
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them to solution designs
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, ServiceNow ITSM application architecture and experience managing expectations and priorities
- Experience supporting the US Department of Defense (DoD) or other Federal agencies as a service member, civilian, contractor, or consultant.
If this is not a fit for you, or you are not interested, Ascent offers an excellent referral bonus. We look forward to hearing from you!
Account Lead/Senior Technical Recruiter About Ascent:The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting and workforce management solutions. We work in the Life Sciences, Technology, and Business Professional talent categories, and meet the needs of mid- market and large Enterprise clients. With nearly 6 million professionals in our network, you will have access to an abundance of opportunities and resources to assist you in career development. Our promise is to listen, connect, and deliver value while building a dynamic and valuable human network. Don t wait, join our network today!