Pure Integration is looking for a Product Owner IV (Network Automation)
who shares our excitement for networking; software development; and building delightfully intuitive, performant, and disruptive products. This individual will dive deeply into complex network data collection, alarming, and automation ventures, to evaluate and define solutions while serving as a technical expert for the development and testing teams.Type of Role : Fulltime Contract W2 HourlyPhysical Location: Philadelphia, PA (Remote 100%)Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. No C2C Relationships.Responsibilities
- Serve as a Product Owner an internal telemetry and automation platform used by our client's Network Engineering and Operations.
- Partner with internal network architecture, engineering, and operations teams to understand and advocate for their needs and priorities
- Maintain strong comprehension of Client's internal network automation and telemetry product portfolio as well as reference knowledge of Client's network architectures, topologies, and platforms
- Perform technical requirements analysis for network automation and telemetry capabilities, to document use cases and acceptance criteria in support of functional and non-functional requirements
- Guide application strategy and acceptance in advancement of product roadmaps and in assurance of product quality
- Lead technical refinement activities with development teams to transfer knowledge of product requirements; prioritize work for Scrum teams
- Serve as a network subject matter expert in support of application development, testing, and deployment
- Provide strategic direction for roadmap creation and long-range planning; participate in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Program Increment (PI) Planning activities
- Present at product demonstrations, trainings, and other internal customer-facing forums
- Drive continuous improvement of deployed platforms by consistently looking for ways to expand capabilities. improve efficiency, and reduce costs
- Passion for and knowledge of network automation and telemetry trends and technologies
- Conceptual knowledge of routing and switching or load balancing is a must.
- Familiarity with software development, including object-oriented concepts
- Exposure to web services (gRPC, REST, JSON-RPC, or SOAP)
- Experience with YANG, JSON, and XML (including XPATH); Protobufs a plus
- Some scripting background (Perl/Python/Go) is preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work autonomously, providing accurate reporting of work
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field; Master's degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- MET/MEF Certification (Metro Ethernet) is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here! pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.