This role is a (detective) R&D role. This role will require the candidate needs to be in the lab for hands-on debugging/testing.
Senior Developer to enhance/build features of a complex predictive Internet of Things solution. The Senior Developer will design, develop, and support feature functionality of the device agnostic system management product.
- Deliver scalable information technology solutions that will run 75% of the world’s retailers
- Increase sales and revenue with existing clients and win new business
- Implement new methods and establish strategic approach to penetrate the target market and identify potential customers.
- Ability to sell to various stakeholders up to C level.
- Work effectively with clients and business partners to define business and technical requirements.
- Translate business requirements into a functional and technical implementation and propose solutions that create business value.
- Manage customer requirements and expectations effectively.
- Effectively collaborate with sales, software & services principals and solution design & delivery teams to drive actions to win new business successfully.
- Work together to deliver customer presentations and solution demonstration, RFPs/RFIs response preparation, defining the application and technical architecture structure to ensure that the products and components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related field
- Proven track record delivering multi-million dollar projects
- Worked in an Agile and Waterfall Project Methodology environment
- 8+ years building and supporting enterprise-level applications, ideally in Retail industry
- Development Languages:
- C/C++ - 8+ years
- Scripting – 8+ years
- Ability to write complex SQL statements – 8+ years
- Postgres – 8+ years
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Determination skills
- Ability to lead solutions that cross internal business teams and external 3rd party vendors
- Identify and Select appropriate technical solutions to solve business problems
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Entrepreneurial behavior and responsibility
- Self-starter and committed to success
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Java – 8+ years
- IoT experience
- Artificial Intellence
- ITIL Certification