TCI has an immediate need for an ABAP Developer in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation.
Our Client is looking for an ABAP Software Developer to maintain existing applications as well as assist in providing day-to-day support for internal clients. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess strong analytical, organization and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to work with individuals from multiple business units at a variety of locations, external vendors and a dynamic IT support staff. The position includes supporting existing systems and working on projects that directly affect business clients. This position offers opportunities working with a team of IT professionals and business partners. .
- Work directly with business partners to understand their processes and to gather and document business requirements and priorities.
- Functionally understand and work to have expert knowledge of applications for which the role is responsible. Develop test plans and support documentation for support systems.
- Interface closely with vendors, sourcing partners and other IT teams to collaboratively address application issues and enhancements across multiple applications.
- Internally develop or work with third-party vendors to develop and deploy support and project solutions (e.g. interfaces, scripts) per business requirements.
- Participate in production support, issue resolution and change management activities and implements solutions in a timely manner.
- Research and resolve issues proactively and provide status updates and recommendations to management, business partners and peers.
- Understand the existing IT security and controls requirements of applications and client areas and utilize the appropriate process, controls and documentation to ensure compliance.
- Support general IT initiatives by planning and implementing changes to various applications within given timelines.
- 5+ years of experience as ABAP Developer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field is desired.
- Development Skills ABAP, Fiori/UI5, Workflow, Portal, Adobe Forms, Process Integration / Orchestration is required.
- Development experience in/knowledge of SAP ECC and S/4 HANA for Order To Cash (OTC), Record To Report (RTR), Hydrocarbon Supply Chain (HSC), Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), and Procure To Pay (PTP) (including Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) and SAP Accounts Payable (AP)) is beneficial.
- Exposure to/use of Solution Manager, HP Quality Center / Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) is beneficial.
- Findlay based.
- Reports to an IT Supervisor within the IT Acct, Tax, and Finance Department.
- Interacting with the business on application questions, internal clients are Findlay based.
- No travel required.