About TRN Systems: -TRN Systems is a technology company that partners with clients to achieve dramatic performance improvement through enhanced customer insight and management. Our focus is on businesses where the effective application of customer insight distinguishes market leaders, and where more effective management of customer relationships creates success.
Currently we have an immediate need for a Business Analyst who has worked with Banking or Financial institution.
You will manage implementation projects as an ACBS SME and Banking Operations SME from after contract signing to hand over to client services.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Managing scope and timelines.
· Managing internal and external communication
· Managing client expectations
· Complying with FIS project governance standards
· Working with the team on the team forecasting and other administrative aspects of profession services engagements
· Builds, authors and configures all application requirements including form integration.
· Tests all authoring modification, including third-party integration.
· Ensures all database distribution is facilitated and validated with every activity during the implementation-conversion process.
· Facilitates and manages project milestones.
Product definition, gathers business requirements and translates to configuration development and scope.
· Application acceptance, validate, modify and test configuration work and business workflow requirements.
Added bonus if you have:
· Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.