Eliassen Group is seeking an Oracle Applications Development Framework (ADF) Developer to support a 10-year government contract in Herndon, VA.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and quick learner, with a track record as a creative ADF Developer/SME. In this role you will work closely with current and future users of CMS, record management, image processing, and public-facing internet websites and intranet portals to ensure effective, user-friendly solutions.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the ADF Developer:
Requirements of the ADF Developer:
- Leverage Java, Oracle ADF, and Oracle DB platform to support and enhance various applications
- Follow workflow requirements to design and develop critical web applications
- Develop ADF features using Oracle Developer in an IDE environment
- Implement design, development, and testing best practices through SDLC
- Create RESTful web services with ADF Business Components
- Estimate effort and difficulty requirements for programming assignments
- Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications
- At least 7 years of experience with Oracle ADF and Fusion Middleware 12c design and development
- At least 7 years of experience in Oracle WebLogic Application Server 11g/12c, Oracle 12c Database, Oracle 12c SOA
- At least 7 years of experience building, testing, and deploying automation: Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, JUnit, Selenium, etc.
- Solid experience developing, implementing, and managing high performance scalable J2EE applications using EJBs, JPA, DAOs, DTOs, GSON, and POJO
- Ability to work effectively with coworkers and stakeholders
Keywords: ADF Developer, Oracle, WebLogic, Maven, Jenkins, Selenium, J2EE, Public Trust Clearance
Job ID: 338899 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!