We're looking for an AEM Architect, experienced in AEM 6.3 and 6.5 enterprise rollouts, to join our client's digital marketing team. You will coordinate and collaborate with both internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop a high performant, robust eCommerce platform.This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Qualified applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis.
Responsibilities of the AEM Architect:
Requirements of the AEM Architect:
- Coordinate internally and externally to translate marketing strategies into effective online campaigns
- Ensure brand standards are upheld, including marketing tactics, website pages, and external sales partner websites
- Leverage best practices for digital creativity - integrate functional aspects of online media from display through landing page
- Maintain the most appropriate message at each respective touchpoint
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communication, or related
- At least 7 years of digital marketing experience in consumer technology or a related industry
- At least 6 years of AEM development experience using any JCR-based WCM products
- Extensive creative tactical development experience, particularly with online media
- AEM enterprise rollout experience in 6.3 and 6.5
- SAFe and/or Agile development experience
Job ID: 355420 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!