Job Title: Adobe Technical Architect, AEM Location: 100% remote Duration:6+ Months
• Install and configure Adobe Experience Manager for on premise solutions or cloud based solutions.
• Architect and design the component model that will be used to construct a Digital platform for both web and mobile using Adobe Experience Manager for global enterprises.
• Configure OSGI settings for an AEM install base.
• Install and Configure core code bundles for AEM related projects.
• Effectively communicate physical architectural designs to customers and present design options/considerations.
• Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the Digital marketing program for a customer.
• Develop AEM templates and components leveraging AEM Sightly framework.
• Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
• Help design analytics scenarios
• Design Content targeting Scenarios and architect how those scenarios will be implemented in AEM and Adobe Target.
• Experience in architecting at least 2 large implementation of Adobe Experience Manager.(6.0 and later required; AEM 6.4 is a plus)
• Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing tools.
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Minimum 6 years of experience in Web Content Management and 10 years of IT experience.
• Strong JEE and front-end technology experience in React, Angular, JQuery, SASS, CSS
• Hands-on architect, to do Proof of concepts and building framework as needed.
• Good to have mobile hybrid application development experience
• SOA development experience using NodeJS and related technologies
• Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
• Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
• Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
• Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Must be open to travel.
Preferred Skills and Education:
• Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Certification in Adobe Experience Manager (Architect).
• Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
585 382 6297