Kforce has a client in search of an AEM Content Management Developer in Wilmington (DE), Houston (TX) and Columbus (OH).
We are seeking dedicated AEM Developers to join our AEM Scrum Team as we begin migrating those sites to the Adobe Experience Content Management Platform.
As an Adobe AEM Lead Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design. The AEM Developer will play a vital role in the development, design, testing, and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions. You will work closely with stakeholders, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts, and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product suite.
Essential Job Functions:
* Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse
* Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
* Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
* Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates
* Minimum of 7 years of software development experience
* Minimum of 3 years of J2EE programming experience required
* Minimum of 3 years of experience working with AEM (6x)
* Experience working with geographically separate project teams
* Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
* Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
* Experience with source code control and build tools (GIT, Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins)
* Experience with secure coding practices
* Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
* Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
* Experience with Adobe Target not required, but consider a huge plus
* Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
* Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment
* Experience implementing Adobe AEM (6x, Java, J2EE, Sling, HTL/Sightly, OSGi, JCR, OAK)
* Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
* Exposure to open-source technologies
* Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills
* Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.