What you get to do in this role:
- Build websites and applications using Adobe Experience Manager.
- Design and develop components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM Technologies (Java, Sightly, Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR).
- Create UI for Web Production to update business critical content to
- Collaborate with technology teams to build and maintain web applications using Adobe's Experience Manager CMS to include site architecture, custom components, and workflow development.
- Participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide work breakdown and estimates of work..
- Partner with and enforce standards for development vendors.
- Participate in functional specification, design and code reviews.
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment.
- Any other activity management/leadership deems appropriate.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years in Internet related system development for a public-facing internet web site. (Candidate must have prior experience intranet/internet web sites development).
- 5+ years directly involved with Adobe Experience Manager development.
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science or related field.
- Solid development experience for web applications on Java/J2EE technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with Java, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Struts, Spring MVC, RESTful & SOAP Based Web Services.
- Experience with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Deployment/Delivery practices tools and process.
- Knowledge of modern web development practices such as Git, SVN, Maven and Agile development.
- Motivation and an interest in enhancing skills and learning new technologies.
- The ability to work independently with minimal oversight while delivering outstanding results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.