We are looking for talented individuals like you, who is a working professional.
If you understand this mindset and thrive in an ever-evolving environment with the ability to quickly adapt to new situations and successfully pursue unpredictable challenges, then we want to talk to you.
Our continued expansion builds rewarding and exciting career opportunities that:
- Empower you to make the right decisions
- Play a key role in your career development
- Your voice and your points of view
- Focus on your contribution, not title
- Enable you to grow more than you can invent
Our promote-from-within approach is an excellent example of how we recognize, appreciate and reward those who show excellent performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
1st interview: webex and 2nd in person.
- Maintain existing AEM installation in AWS (Author/Publisher/Dispatcher), and build on it if needed
- Support asset managed within AEM
- Support delivery of content via headless implementation
- Support DevOps pipeline w.r.t AEM
- Optimize the AEM and system architecture for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to deliver against goals
- Participate in “planning poker” for story (or feature) sizing, and is able to articulate size
- Be a constant learner who adds passion and energy to teams
- 6+ Years of experience in software engineering, including at least 3 years with AEM 6.x and 2 years participation on non-CMS projects
- Strong experience with AEM DAM and Workflows, thorough knowledge with implementing Web Content Authoring, Production, Configuration, Publishing, site architecture, integration with Web services (SOAP and REST)
- Strong command of AEM capabilities, and broad familiarity with Adobe Marketing Cloud product suite
- Thorough exposure of the end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment and delivery processes
- Hands on experience in AEM Admin tasks, including installing AEM in Author, Publish and dispatcher Mode, Sling status, the creation of audit reports and configuration AEM in HTTP request
- Experience with maintaining an AEM implementation, specifically around performance tuning, debugging and fixing issues, taking and understanding thread and heap dumps, knowledge of various AEM admin consoles.
- Experienced with developing Components using Sightly, Templates using Custom Xtype in Widgets, OSGi bundles
- Experience with WCM, CMS, CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, OSGi Framework, JCR, Apache sling, DAM
- Experience of front end development (MVC) and understanding about AEM integration
- Experienced and deeply knowledgeable about custom AEM reusable components, Widgets, Templates, Widgets on top of JCR and Apache Sling (9 Implicit Objects), Apache Jackrabbit CRX and AEM
- Strong programming experience in .Net/J2EE/Java, JSP, Sightly, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Web services, ANT, Maven, HTML5, XML, CSS, EJB, JSON, JMS, JDBC, RWD, Oracle
- Experience with publishing content via REST APIs, and evolving APIs whilst minimizing disruption to API consumers
- Experienced in migrating content from one CMS solution to another, and from lower to higher versions within a given solution. Experienced in solving for content mapping, content integrity, cutover mechanics, namespace issues, etc.
- Good understanding about version control (SVN/TFS/GIT)
- Ability to build new Jenkins Job for the new AEM instances is a plus
- Setup and maintain administration activities such as workflows, publishing permissions, roles, templates and components
- Experience with Apache Web Server configurations.
- Experience with Linux server environments.
- Work with the JCR to pull reporting information or script changes.
- Ability to script activities that is repeatable across AEM environments.
- Knowledge on the Adobe Experience Manager administration activities such as User permissions/creations with LDAP synchronization, sling setting status, creation of audit reports, dispatcher setup, code and configuration management and others.