AEM Forms Architect - Provider Portal
Work you'll do
As the AEM Forms Architect, you willleverage AEM packages, supported by a JEE-based Forms to help with technology and process-management for a health client.
• Collaborate with the project manager to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures for medium to large business unit level projects.
• Apply advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business requirements.
• Contribute to the development of new ideas and methods.
• Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
Deloitte Consulting LLP's Government & Public Services (GPS) Digital Government team is creating a new model for a new age: we're a creative agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. Data is our heart, Agile is our passion, and user experience is our soul. We help government deliver next-generation citizen experiences, reshape how work gets done, and rewire the way government intersects with technology. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Digital Government.
• Experienced with AEM 6.x Forms.
• Built custom OSGI Services to customize or extend AEM OSGI Services.
• Experience in creating workflow processes with various data sources and web services.
• Must have conducted Collaborative workshops with end users to lock-down client deliverables such as mock-ups, wireframes, database designs, XML Structure, etc.
• Research, document and facilitate user requirements collection with key stakeholders
• Must have worked with network administrators, systems analysts and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems
Providing mentoring and guidance to junior staff
• Must have at least 1 year experience in developing Templates, Components, & Adaptive Forms and integrated to AEM Inbox workflows or other enterprise services.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in Data Models, XML Schemas and binding data to Form elements for optimizing the Form performance.
• Good to have experience in one of these scripting languages - jQuery, Angular JS, and React JS.
• Hands on knowledge on using Adobe LiveCycle work bench and process management module.
• Good knowledge of xfa form development especially on Acrojs and xfa java script modules .
• Experienced in using the Java APIs for programmatically invoking the LiveCycle apis
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.