Apex Systems is looking for a highly qualified Lead AEM Developer to support a major Client! If interested, please send your resume to
Lead AEM Developer
As a Lead Developer for Web and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) you will help with critical digital transformation activities to lead and develop applications which optimize costs, drive efficiencies and deliver business outcomes. You will be responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for us.
• Lead the design, architecture, development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions
• You will work closely with developers, system administrators, technical managers, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite as required
• Champion engineering rigor throughout all AEM projects by promoting concepts such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and detailed documentation
• Be the point person for implementation strategies based on business requirements, long-term strategy, and creative design
• Provide technical guidance to AEM developers around best practices in AEM development - both back-end and front-end execution
• Be hands-on with the code and advocate leveraging the frameworks wherever possible over customizations for HTML, Scripting, Core Components etc.
• Provide architectural guidance/input around server environment configuration, clustering, caching, CDN usage, security, etc.
• Help create collateral for efficient implementation of AEM projects
• Collaborate with Onsite and offshore development teams with the design and implementation of web applications/sites.
• Troubleshoot and resolve production issues as needed.
• Extensive AEM architecture and technology (Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.)
• Experience integrating AEM with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products, such as Analytics, Target, Campaign
• Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
• Familiar with Multi Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher
• Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end (ajax, cookies) and back end technologies (servlet, osgi service, Sling)
• Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM
• Experience working in an Agile team Recommended
• Deep understanding of web technologies especially HTL and sightly
• Strong Java/J2EE development background
• Strong knowledge of accessibility compliance for interactive web sites - WCAG2.0
• Knowledge of UI best practices and OWASP security standards is a plus
• Working knowledge of Struts frameworks is a plus
• Experience with NodeJS is a plus • Knowledge of Agile methodology is a plus
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or