Charlotte, North CarolinaSkills :
Agile Coach,Agile transformation,Scrum,AGILE,SAFe,CSMDescription : Job Title: Agile CoachLocation: Charlotte, NCDuration: 18-24 monthsJob Description:
- Coach and support multiple teams concurrently in the adoption of Agile/Scrum for IT projects.
- Develop and deliver training workshops for product owners, teams, and stakeholders, both in the classroom and using web-based training technology.
- Author process instruction and related materials to effectively achieve consistent execution by end users.
- Promote application of Agile principles and values and their application through popular methodologies and frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc).
- Provide support for Agile Lifecycle Management tools.
- Own and manage process improvement initiatives as projects including integration with process partners and other PMO functions.
- Drive continuous improvement of IT Project Delivery processes by advocating agility.
- Ensure continued alignment and synergy between process improvement strategies/plans and other IT strategic objectives/initiatives.
- Define and implement methods to measure process improvement benefits after changes are implemented.
- Lead and direct team members to achieve process improvement objectives.
- Has thorough understanding of business and technology concepts required for specialized field (Agile, Project Management, SDLC).
- Demonstrated expertise in Agile principles and values and their application through predominant methodologies and frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc).
- Experience with or working understanding of Agile at Scale (SAFe, DAD, LeSS) preferred.