Position: Agile PLM Consultant
Location: Foster City, CA
- Successful implementation of Agile PC, and one or more of the following modules PPM, PQM, PCM, PG&C or EC.
- Experience in product suite of Oracle Agile PLM 9.x.
- Experience in Oracle Agile upgrade, administration, customization and configuration including development of PXs/Groovy Scripts.
- Technical Experience in Agile integration with ERP.
- Proficient in process and PLM data flows
- Experience with Oracle-Agile tools such as ACP, Dataloader, and FileLoader
- Experience with Oracle Application server, IBM WebSphere, Apache Web Server, Apache Tomcat.
- Experience working with IDE like Eclipse tools.
- Exposure to data migration is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment are necessary
- Ability to clearly communicate with team members on issues, status and design ideas throughout the project
- Ability to manage multiple tasks like coding, system test, end to end test, production support etc.
- Experience in all phases of project life cycle (SDLC): Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, programming and presentation skills, highly motivated in learning new technologies.
- Self-motivated and deliver projects on time with minimal supervision.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
NexInfo support H-1 transfer and GC processing, also to know more about the company visit :: www.nexinfo.com
Thanks & Regards,
Office – 949 751 6268 Ext - 238
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Web - www.nexinfo.com