The AI-ML Architect/Lead is responsible for leading design, development, and implementation of Solutions and Business Deliverables of AI/ML capabilities across the entire business and technical enterprise. The Architect will be leading large and complex initiatives with responsibility to define implementation roadmaps, system architecture as well as execution.
- Ensure that consistent design principles and best practices for developing AI/ML capabilities on the cloud are utilized across the enterprise;
- Partner closely with resident data scientist(s), AI/ML developers, product engineering and other business leaders to influence product and program decisions with facts and data;
- Build actionable KPIs, production-quality dashboards, informative deep dives, and work effectively with cross functional partners/stakeholders to set and achieve optimal outcomes;
- Communicates consistently with internal team to ensure the internal understanding, support and ASG infrastructure requirements are met with respect to the product delivery and the associated content;
- Partner with leadership to influence and drive org design, contribution and prioritization;
Education & Essential Skills
- BS in computer sciences or equivalent experience preferred;
- 5+ years of software engineering work experience, including hands-on technical management building enterprise applications
- Expertise in algorithms and toolsets from Machine Learning domain
- 5+ years of experience coding in one of the following languages: Java, Python
- Demonstrated experience of managing large/mid-sized technical teams
- 3+ years of strong hands-on experience developing APIs and modules using Python
- 2+ years of hands-on experience of using common machine learning f/w like scikit-learn, NLTK, Spacy, etc. for various relevant use cases like classification, clustering, NLP, etc.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience of using common deep learning f/w like RNN, CNN and LSTMs preferably for NLP use cases
- Hands-on familiarity with developing within the AWS eco-system highly desirable