Primary skills : Python programming and Hands-on work with AI frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc).
- End to end hands-on ownership of machine learning features and various projects
- Quick Proof of Concept (POC) feature ownership around Deep Learning, mixed with traditional approaches. POCs typically result in rich experience for the organization and help us evaluate the feasibility of projects.
- Working with other groups while maintaining clear differentiation and value in our specific offerings, and leading the path of value driven AI features that are innovative and deployable to real customers.
- Interest in learning the newest Reinforcement Learning techniques Qualifications A successful applicant will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of Software Engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience developing AI/ML algorithms
- A Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical field