Javen Technologies Direct Client is looking for AI Engineer in Cincinnati OH. If interested, reach me at /- Gowri.
AI Engineer is a Senior Role with Experience with ML frameworks & libraries/Text Classification and implementing Conversation AI Platforms
This role will be responsible for integrating the following technologies and Services to enable natural language interaction between customers with Voice Virtual Agent, instead of IVR -
- Google DialogFlow for Conversation Assistant
- Build utterances and conversations for conversations
- Establish the business logic within the use cases and connect it to Genesys Intelligent Automation
- Define the architecture to address functional, non-functional requirements and pain points; and to implement different components of architecture on Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform) and Genesys Intelligent Automation (GIA) on premise contact center platform.
- Design integration touchpoints in accordance to Google Cloud Platform speech and Natural language Understanding (NLU) Artificial Intelligence (AI) APIs;
- Design and configure the Dialog Component in Google DialogFlow. Manage conversational flow by providing unique answer responses to each question intents related to the use cases. It will also address a subset of questions that require disambiguation or context/entity information to determine the question intent to answer appropriately
- Teach, test and calibrate Conversational AI Technology and iteratively improve the user experience and ability to identify and return appropriate answers to questions pertaining to each use case via structured learning mechanism
- Identification of Intents and Entities on the basis of priority use cases, Data collection, Identification, Cleaning and
labeling of the Intents and Entities, and further training of Machine Learning Models in GDF to Identify the
concerned Intent and Entity utterances