Aureus Group has partnered with a large, structured, and dynamic organization to find a motivated Android Developer to join their team in Omaha, Nebraska! This is a great opportunity to use your mobile/web application skills to make a positive impact on a growing organization. Apply today for the Android Developer position in order for a chance to be considered!
Responsibilities and Duties of the Android Developer:
- Migrating warehouses to use of mobile Android devices for in the warehouses
- Have mobile apps specific to their company that their client, customers, and employees use
- Flexibility and functionality with migrating to Android
- Ensure the website is available on company applications
- Utilize apps for checking inventory, taking orders, etc
- Small support of apple applications
- Familiarity with different languages used to support their apps
- Knowledge of mobile apps in general bc the applications used in their warehouse are company specific
- Someone who loves coding and text base. Not a lot of graphics involved
Experience and Skills of the Android Developer:
- Familiarity with Bluetooth technology to scan items to track inventory and orders placed
- Experience with managing and supporting custom applications a plus
- ADP payroll system a plus
- Experience with iSeries and Legacy a plus
*Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*
*Only candidates closely matching the client's required qualifications and experience will receive a reply*
At Aureus Group, we're the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We're the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that matches up well with the Android Developer description and are interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please apply online or call (888) 239-5993 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to job #19-986243 when inquiring.
Position: Application Developer
Physical Abilities: Up to 10lbs, Programming Languages: C#
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to email@example.com or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.