We are proudly in partnership with major companies in delivering next Gen products to their customers worldwide. We are seeking a talented, creative APIGEE Developers with the following requirements :
- Must have experience in developing API Proxies using Google Apigee Edge Platform
- Must be able to design, develop, configure, and troubleshoot APIs and policies using Apigee
- Writing Open API spec and knowledge of SmartDocs/Swagger-UI and on boarding APIs to developer portal.
- Support the APIs through the entire lifecycle.
- Experience with the design and development of the REST APIs.
- Must have experience with middleware, web services, and related standards such as HTTP, REST, SOAP and OAuth.
- Knowledge about converting web services from SOAP to REST or vice-versa using Apigee Edge
- Experience in API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and response modifications, etc. using APIGEE Platform.
- Skills and experience in maintaining & handling Apigee software components like Edge Router, Message Processor, and developer portal.
- Knowledge about debugging EDGE components.
- Experience in APIGEE OPDK on-premise installation and managing the APIGEE OPDK cluster.
- Knowledge on GIT
- Knowledge on NodeJs
- Knowledge on TLS
- Knowledge on CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Travis, Gitlab CI/CD etc.
- Knowledge on logging systems such as Splunk, Sumologic, ELK stack,Loggly etc.
- Apigee product complete knowledge: Build API Proxies, Publish APIs and Control Access, Analyze, Troubleshoot, Rate limiting and Monetize APIs, etc.
- Hands-on development in Apigee Platform with deep implementation exposure to policies like Service Callouts, Extensions, Mediation, Security implementations using OAuth.
- Hands-on integration and deployment experience in multi-tier, mobile/web-based systems.
- Must be able to own and deliver the Apigee integrations as an individual contributor, if required.
- Must have good verbal and written English communication skills - being able to articulate architecture concepts and solutions to developers, managers, and executives.
- Work with cross-functional teams sometimes located at different geo locations.
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; excellent attention to detail and effective communication skills.